things to do while camping out!

clueloopy38

I have a sweet parka that has a ton of inside and outside pockets. So my cell phone (packed with games) will be in the cell phone pocket, ipod in the mp3 pocket. Plan on staying warm with hand, feet and body warmers :). I think I'm all set this year for a 5 hour wait. We also plan to have chairs, food, drinks and a ton of blankets.

However I would not bring anything of major value. (ie...laptop), but that's just my opinion.

If you have a friend with you, they can always run the stuff to the car prior to store opening. That is why it is best to bring a "wingman" who isn't there to buy anything. They can pack stuff up, be the one to get a cart for you, and do the things that you cannot do quickly while you gather your merchandise

Ok new to this.... 5 hours? I was thinking 2 or 3 tops.... O.o

Heck, I thinking about 5 hours also. You ARE new to this!! That small 1-2 hour difference will make a BIG difference. Like 20-30 people! If you are new to this....get ready for a bumpy ride! :holiday07:holiday03:holiday10:holiday03:holiday07

Roped Off?The Line is Roped Off?

Yep.. they have what looks like stretch wrap around all the poles in the front of the building (by the doors) from top to bottom to keep people from getting through there and then "police tape" going down the entire front of the building and around the side of it as well to keep everyone in a line (almost single file).

I think it is also a safety issue... if people have to come in single file, there will be no mob nor people getting trampled this year... might work...

Yep.. they have what looks like stretch wrap around all the poles in the front of the building (by the doors) from top to bottom to keep people from getting through there and then "police tape" going down the entire front of the building and around the side of it as well to keep everyone in a line (almost single file).

I think it is also a safety issue... if people have to come in single file, there will be no mob nor people getting trampled this year... might work...

Yeah...I mean, did you see the BB PS3 stampede! I thought that was a mess. They said those people started coming all out of the bushes, cars....sky! No waiting in line, they just shot by all the other people (some of whom had been waiting for days). Even the police were in over their head. All I keep seeing over and over was this one lady (Asian I think), who started walking and then just was pushed to the ground. No one offered help, instead they jumped over her! So yeah...ropes and tickets....that is the best way to go!:holiday07

I agree 100%... I have a video on my personal website from Black Friday last year of a black woman being trampled.. while she was trying to get her wig back !! haha Is funny but not.. ya know ?

She complained about the store not doing enough and this and that and, to a point I think the stores have to do a bit to protect us but, for the most part, we have to stop being greedy retards and have some respect for others.

I, for one, am not going to let someone drop around me and just keep going into a store.. granted the flow of people might not allow me to get to them but sometimes ya just gotta try.

I would like to think all of you would do the same

I agree 100%... I have a video on my personal website from Black Friday last year of a black woman being trampled.. while she was trying to get her wig back !! haha Is funny but not.. ya know ?

She complained about the store not doing enough and this and that and, to a point I think the stores have to do a bit to protect us but, for the most part, we have to stop being greedy retards and have some respect for others.

I, for one, am not going to let someone drop around me and just keep going into a store.. granted the flow of people might not allow me to get to them but sometimes ya just gotta try.

I would like to think all of you would do the same

I remember that lady! It is going to get to the point where you have to treat BF like Jerry Springer! No wigs, weaves, fake nails, or false teeth!!:cheesy:

I am going up to Circuit City by myself at Noon with only a Magazine and a Book.I can Read them Both in 17 Hours I think.

Sorry if I used the Word Circuit City in this Section of the Forum.he he

NOON? Wow you are a die hard. I pray at that time you are first. LOL. People in my area usually start lining up by 5-6pm

NOON? Wow you are a die hard. I pray at that time you are first. LOL. People in my area usually start lining up by 5-6pm

Well somebody in here said there was already People at their Best Buy and I Called Circuit City last Night and they said they only had 3 of the eMachine Desktops I Want.So I cannot take any chance.

I wish this was not my first year and maybe I would go later but I do not know anybody around here Locally who has been.