BB Emachines monitor question

Guest CS.Dean

Guest CS.Dean

I was in a BB today and have learned that there will only be 10 of the emachines desktops available. I plan on being one of the 10 that get one ( I have my plans already in place).

My questions is I have seen the monitor and it is fair but a little small for my taste.

Since everything comes pacaked seperatly can I return the monitor ?

How would they handle this ?

As far as I know, they have revamped their return process for Black Friday merchandise. It might vary from store to store no matter what policy is so I would say, for the EXACT solution, to give em a call at your local Best Buy, ask for a manager, and see what they tell you.

Who knows, ya might get a very nice manager who will even cuddle with ya after. haha

I went to Best Buy earlier tonight (thank God my Best Buy has 23 eMachine systems in place) and I checked out the monitor... yeah, a little small is right... wouldn't even be worth opening the box for me.. I wonder if they will let me upgrade to a bigger one and how much it would cost ? Hmmmmmm

I went to Best Buy earlier tonight (thank God my Best Buy has 23 eMachine systems in place) and I checked out the monitor... yeah, a little small is right... wouldn't even be worth opening the box for me.. I wonder if they will let me upgrade to a bigger one and how much it would cost ? Hmmmmmm

They have in the past. I would ask!

I am definately going to do that. Another good question on here is how do I get a custom avatar ? The ones yall provide are cool and cover just about any personality but I would sooooo prefer to have my own.

You have to have 100 posts before you can have your own. Stick around after BF as this site is open year around and there are lots of good deals.

Good Luck!

http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=47248

Guest CS.Dean
The monitor I saw was actually a displayed one they sell for around 180. I was told that was the monitor that would be with the ones sold at our local BB

Guest CS.Dean
WEll I got a suprise today. I was told I could return it for the price at the discount in the package. It was 79.66 so I bouth the 19 in Westinghouse. This evening I took back the eMachines monitor and got my money back. I got the computer, printer and the big monitor for like $40 more than the advertised ($189) price. Great day at BB

I was going to go with an LCD but all the ones I saw only supported 1024x768 resolution and I, generally, run more than that. I thought about returning it but then figured I would actually do better by putting it and the printer with my old computer ( eMachine with AMD 2400+ XP, 80 Gig harddrive, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro AGP, Sound Blaster LIVE 5.1 card, cd burner, dvdrom) and selling the entire package on Ebay.

If nothing more, I figure I could get $200 and it would be like I got this PC for free.

WEll I got a suprise today. I was told I could return it for the price at the discount in the package. It was 79.66 so I bouth the 19 in Westinghouse. This evening I took back the eMachines monitor and got my money back. I got the computer, printer and the big monitor for like $40 more than the advertised ($189) price. Great day at BB

we just upgraded to the 19" and paid $50.00 less !:yup::D:eyepoppin