something with a tv I find interesting

mcmc

I am thinking of using my extra 10% off on this tv so I was checking it out on wal-mart.com one thing I found interesting is this.

Also sold in many Wal-Mart stores. Prices vary.

Have you notice things say that before?? I mean normally prices are the same aren't they??

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4698017

I quess I am just hoping that there are going to be alot of rollbacks and clearances.

I have three walmart's close to me and I wanted to buy a Microwave for my parents. It was 57.88 at one walmart but it was out of stock and at the other they wanted 74.88 for it. I don't understand why such a difference in price. The funny thing was that the 57.88 was considered normal price and it was the only store that isn't a super walmart yet.

At Walmart, there are 2 kinds of markdowns:

The Homeoffice markdown, and the instore markdown.

Some of the times certain areas take a markup for certain things at certain times of the year such as Chicken Wings on Superbowl weekend, Ramen Noodles when college starts back up etc. Do you live near a college or anything like that? Also, are you sure it was the exact same model?

Walmart store also will not price match walmart.com.

Or other walmarts :)

If you live near a couple of walmartd it is always a good idea to check all of them as there can be drastic differences in the prices.

Wlamnart is one of the few chains that still allows the store management to adjust prices so that can cause some differences.