Bath & Body Works Deals - Wallflowers $5.00, Hand Soaps 4 for $10

momoftwo

I did the same thing ;) I was hoping you could stack codes, but it won't let you. My last order got lost, so they refunded my money & gave me a code for free shipping. Guess that gives me an excuse to order again!

Ok I figured it out, you have to put the perfume in your cart then enter the promo code...what a great deal!

Hmmmm, do I need anything else lol That's a good deal!

You can use this code: 5256 instead of the one for perfume (you can only use one code). This code gives you free shipping AND $15 off of $50. But you have to have around $55 your cart. I just used it and it works.

You can use this code: 5256 instead of the one for perfume (you can only use one code). This code gives you free shipping AND $15 off of $50. But you have to have around $55 your cart. I just used it and it works.

It worked for me! Thanks! I had exactly $50.00 of merchandise in my cart and the $7.00 shipping was showing up, for a total of $57... put in the code and it went down to $42. With tax I paid $44.94.:D

I used this code earlier today & bought 2 of the mp3 players, total $44.63. Thanks for sharing!

I ordered 50.00 worth and it took $15 off. When I added $9 more (this item is buy one get one free and it let me add it look up Orange Cinnamon on the website Im not allowed to use URLs in my posts here yet) and re added the $15 plus free shipping code, it took off the shipping as well.

My total was $47 for $68 worth of stuff! Thanks for the coupon Id rather get a free item of my choice than an EDT.

AWESOME DEAL!!!!!!

One thing I love about BABW is that they arent making everything end with .95 so you have to buy a whole other item to get the total over what is required for the various discounts.