Email from Walmart promising sneak peek at the secrets

Sunshyne

I just got this...I followed the links, put in my zip code, etc and it just keeps taking me back to the same page. I am not getting my sneak peek! They do have 2 more fliers up for some more regular specials though. I don't see anything spectacular in those that would be the secret items. They got me all excited, but they aren't showing me anything!

There's nothing different on Walmart.com Were you given a different link? This is driving me crazy too. LOL

I just got this...I followed the links, put in my zip code, etc and it just keeps taking me back to the same page. I am not getting my sneak peek! They do have 2 more fliers up for some more regular specials though. I don't see anything spectacular in those that would be the secret items. They got me all excited, but they aren't showing me anything!

The link is on the advertised value page above the circulars.

It says:

View Our Current Online Circulars

Tired of those stacks of papers cluttering up your breakfast table?

Now you can look through your local Wal-Mart Circular online,

flag items to buy at your local store or buy them online at Walmart.com.

All with the speed and convenience of your computer.

View the secret items today (this is a link, but it takes me back to the pink ad box page)

I wonder if they are going to have the secret items on right at midnight or are we going to have to wait until tomorrow sometime? If they have the items that have been listed on this site and others I'm going to flip. I have wasted my whole day waiting. My daughter has totally trashed my house. These better be some spectacular items....lol.:rolleyes: