question..

derrickperry

Hello. This will be my first time since I was little and helped my mom buy stuff on BF. I'm planning on going to the BB in my town. I'm wanting the Laptop for $250, the system with 15" LCD for $189 and some other things... I have a few questions that will hopefully be answered.

I work in the OR at a hospital and might be on-call around 5pm-2am on thanksgiving. I will have a few friends with me waiting in line. We're planning on getting there around 7pm Thursday night. If I do happened to be called in for an hour during the night and come back shortly after and get back in line with my friends will people be yelling and fighting with me? My friends will be there already.

I've read that they hand out the 7-hour door busters out outside. I'm wanting the laptop and the miniDV. Will they hand be both of what I ask for?

Thanks guys.. Any suggestions are welcome.

Hello. This will be my first time since I was little and helped my mom buy stuff on BF. I'm planning on going to the BB in my town. I'm wanting the Laptop for $250, the system with 15" LCD for $189 and some other things... I have a few questions that will hopefully be answered.

I work in the OR at a hospital and might be on-call around 5pm-2am on thanksgiving. I will have a few friends with me waiting in line. We're planning on getting there around 7pm Thursday night. If I do happened to be called in for an hour during the night and come back shortly after and get back in line with my friends will people be yelling and fighting with me? My friends will be there already.

I've read that they hand out the 7-hour door busters out outside. I'm wanting the laptop and the miniDV. Will they hand be both of what I ask for?

Thanks guys.. Any suggestions are welcome.

Welcome to the community! When you get into line I would tell the people around you that you are a OR doctor and you might be called out. If you make friends with the people around you 99% of the time they will be nice to you and understand. As long as your friends are there I see no problems. Just be sure to be there when they hand out tickets.

Good luck!

Welcome to the community! When you get into line I would tell the people around you that you are a OR doctor and you might be called out. If you make friends with the people around you 99% of the time they will be nice to you and understand. As long as your friends are there I see no problems. Just be sure to be there when they hand out tickets.

Good luck!

hehe right on but alas, I'm just an RN:D I might could pass the doctor off if I wasn't 21 year olds:razz:

I plan on getting someone to cover me while I'm standing in line but it's just not a guarantee.