looking for mothers name wrap bracelet

does anyone have any clue as to were i can get one or even how to go about making one. it's a wire wrap bead bracelete that has your children's name on them. i have checked the internet and all i get is ones with clasps or they are way too much money!! please help need to get moving especially if i am going to attempt to make it myself! thanks!

does anyone have any clue as to were i can get one or even how to go about making one. it's a wire wrap bead bracelete that has your children's name on them. i have checked the internet and all i get is ones with clasps or they are way too much money!! please help need to get moving especially if i am going to attempt to make it myself! thanks!

I make these. They are called "mommy bracelets". There are many places online that you can order them if you do a search. The key is to use sterling silver..the craft stores like walmart and michaels do not typically sell the sterling..theirs are plastic. If you have a bead store in your town, they can usually help you make one yourself, or you can pay them to do it for you. If you have more questions, please feel free to PM me.

Paula

I make these. They are called "mommy bracelets". There are many places online that you can order them if you do a search. The key is to use sterling silver..the craft stores like walmart and michaels do not typically sell the sterling..theirs are plastic. If you have a bead store in your town, they can usually help you make one yourself, or you can pay them to do it for you. If you have more questions, please feel free to PM me.

Paula

i'm not sure if we have a bead store but i will check. What about A.C. Moore they are another craft store around here. I would really love to make this myself because i feel it would mean so much more!! New to the forums this year and not sure if i can pm yet but if i can and need to i will thank you so much!!!!:)

i'm not sure if we have a bead store but i will check. What about A.C. Moore they are another craft store around here. I would really love to make this myself because i feel it would mean so much more!! New to the forums this year and not sure if i can pm yet but if i can and need to i will thank you so much!!!!:)

I'm not familiar with AC Moore, but worth a try. And there are many places you can order the beads online as well, of course, usually cheaper in bulk.

Unfortunately I cant PM either it seems! Didnt know about the minimums...I guess I should quit lurking and start posting. SOmeone PM'd me about cost, I cant PM a reply..so I'm adding it here. The bracelets I make are typically $30 a strand. ([email protected])

I'm not familiar with AC Moore, but worth a try. And there are many places you can order the beads online as well, of course, usually cheaper in bulk.

Unfortunately I cant PM either it seems! Didnt know about the minimums...I guess I should quit lurking and start posting. SOmeone PM'd me about cost, I cant PM a reply..so I'm adding it here. The bracelets I make are typically $30 a strand. ([email protected])

found a bead store here in town!!!:D so now i am going to attempt to make it myself. the lady there said when i cmoe in to get my beads she could give me some pointers and ideas very happy because now i can get sterling name cubes and nicer beads !!!

but thank you dearly for you help!!