How early to get the $10 certificates?

soonernstlouis

I live in Orlando and I usually get to Sears at 5:30 and always get a $10 card and plenty more people behind me get them too. It probably depends on how many Sears you are close to. I have 3 different ones that take about 15 minutes each to get to, just depends on which way I go.

Word of Warning: If your Sears is in a mall, check for signs on the OUTSIDE entry doors, before going inside to wait. Our mall always posts one outside door as THE door for the gift cards. Every year we see people who were waiting inside the mall come running up before they open the outside doors and every year they are turned away for the card. Seems the inside gates are opened before the outside entries.

If you are not in the right place you won't get the card. Cards are gone in just a matter of minutes here in PA.

We got to Sears at 4:00 am and were #'s 1 and 2 in line. When we left out at around 5:30 they were still giving them out at the door. Most people came in the front doors instead of going in the Merchandise pickup area and that's the only door they were giving them out at.