A Great Idea for anyone 6 to 99. Wanted to Share

jarerice

I got these for my son this year and I am going to pick up a few more for some other people on my lists.

I wanted to share because I think this is the neatest thing since sliced bread!!!:thumbsup:

My son is 8 and I know he's going to love them.

Like socks on hardwood floors, FunSlides give you that same thrilling, powerful glide -- on the carpet! These innovative Carpet Skates are designed with a friction-resistant plastic base for fast carpet sliding. A foam foot grip with an adjustable hook and loop closure keeps your feet securely on the skates. Just strap them onto your shoes and you're ready to go. Great for just sliding around or for playing Carpet Hockey (equipment sold separately). One size fits all.

http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B0006MXPYU/ref=pd_rvi_gw_2/103-0625332-7149455

Or go to www.funslides.com There it will show you B&M stores where you can get these. I know one of the places is Target!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I see the age for these is through adults, but do adult feet fit in them? My 12 yr old son is now in a size 12 mens shoe. Thought this would be fun for him as well as his 6 yr old sister. Didn't want to purchase both if it wouldn't fit

I got them and they are pretty big!!!! I think he should fit fine in them.:holiday01

This is an iffy statement about shipping though...

Availability: In stock. Processing takes an additional 4 to 5 days for orders from this seller. Ships from and sold by eToys. Want it by Dec. 22? View this seller's shipping details.

Mine came super quick!!! No worries through Amazon for me!!!!

I bought the pink pair for my daughter for next christmas lol yes thinking ahead. Target has them right now for $14.99. I still may get my son a pair. Used the 10% coupon link here and saved $1.50. Came out to $21 shipped

where is the coupon? is it through amazon?

While they might "fit" anyone's shoe size, they aren't exactly for use of anyone over the age of like 10. My grandmother bought these for my brother and cousins earlier this year. My youngest cousin (6) loved them and had no problem. Anyone over like 100 lbs though... wasn't able to do much else with them. We had come to the conclusion that it was the weight because the younger (lighter) ones had no problem with them. Just a warning.

While they might "fit" anyone's shoe size, they aren't exactly for use of anyone over the age of like 10. My grandmother bought these for my brother and cousins earlier this year. My youngest cousin (6) loved them and had no problem. Anyone over like 100 lbs though... wasn't able to do much else with them. We had come to the conclusion that it was the weight because the younger (lighter) ones had no problem with them. Just a warning.

This is why I decided against buying a pair for my 12 yr old. Hes a men's size 12 shoe and he is in the 160's lb range.

• 4 weeks later...