How do you get to buy the hot items?

shoppertee24

I was wondering if anyone knows how you get to have a chance at getting the super sale items like the laptop or camcorder? Is it a race throughout the store or do you get some type of coupon or voucher depending on where you are in line? THere are 2 things I want and I wondered if I would be able to get them both.

Thanks!

I was wondering if anyone knows how you get to have a chance at getting the super sale items like the laptop or camcorder? Is it a race throughout the store or do you get some type of coupon or voucher depending on where you are in line? THere are 2 things I want and I wondered if I would be able to get them both.

Thanks!

Welcome to the community! BB uses the ticket system. About an hour or so before the store opens they will come out and start to pass out tickets. In the past they pass out tickets for laptops, desktops, TVs and other big items.

For more info on the ticket system please see this thread: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=49435

For more info on when to get into line please see this thread: http://forums.gottadeal.com/showthread.php?t=50978

I hope this helps and best of luck! Remember that gottadeal.com is open year around.

The closer to the front of the line, the more door busters you get. BB hands out tickets for the Door buster items. I would suggest you getting in line at around 10pm to have a chance at getting any good deals.

Correct, basically it's first come - first served.

Where did you hear that? Source?

Ross, I'd honestly discount that previous post. I know you've been BF shopping for quite a while and we (my wife and I....me happily, she grumbling about me breaking yet another promise and letting her sleep on Thursday night/Friday morning....I cannot figure out her complaint! LOL!!! :tongue1: ) have been doing this for over 15 years and neither of us have ever seen a BB employee arrive before 2:30-3AM and this is usually the manager. The rest of the employees trickle in around 3-3:30AM. So, how would they be handing out tickets at MN when the employees don't arrive until 2-3AM?

That previous post is just another bit of FUD being spread by a kid.........nothing more.

On the other hand, there is always CUSA.............and by the bye........what's drawing you to CUSA for the 9PM opening? I saw you post in another thread on another forum that you were going there for the early opening.