Found the Blitz Stash!

rimshot

We have a new Super Walmart and I've yet to be able to find an Associate to help when I needed it - but wander off to the back of the Garden Center where the Blitz Items are stored and they come pouring out of the woodwork! lol

The advertised specials were in black plastic and clear plastic with Blitz Tags on them, either said the item name or someone tore the plastic to peak inside. Didn't see all of them because the tags were to the back, but what I did see where about 8 white plastic covered flats with "SPECIAL BLITZ ITEM" Do not open. Not a word written on them as to contents.

In electronics a special display with no prices for the 42" Panasonic HDTV Plasma is up. It is item TH-42PX6U which is not the advertised item in the BF flyer.

I also noticed some of the IPOD samples are suddenly missing from the case. Plus a new Acer Laptop has appeared. So more considerations.

Guest CS.Dean
I was just in a Wal-Mart here in Georgia. Lawn amd Garden is clean except for a ton of bicyles still in boxes ( must be the blitz's one). I mean alot ( 75 or more). Recently we notices stuff stashed about the drink isles as well. Today everything is gone. They are building metal displays up and down center isles. Everyone is quiet and won't say much either.

Okay after reading the post on the Secret 8 now 16: I did see coffee pots , mixers and cookers and tons of sheets in with the blitz items but figured they were just in the flyer already and I wasnt interested in them. I see that some are in the flyer but whether they are the ones in question I don't know. I didnt pay that much attention. I was looking for computer mainly and saw a flat of desktops. They do have an announced Compaq.

I forgot cranberries for tomorrows dinner so might need to run up there to get them (okay so its 10 times further then my grocery store but.....) If I can make it up there I'll see if they moved them from our Garden Center. I certainly didnt see the the row of storage units we had at the old regular Walmart like last year.