Question about the Ad

chokichoki

Hello

New to the forums, just had a question about the ad and online ordering:

I've read somewhere that most of the BB deals are available online EXCEPT the 7hour deals, on the ad the front page says 7hr deals, then the last page it notes 2day deals...soooo...does that mean all of the items from the front page to the page before the 2 day deals are considered doorbuster deals and will not be available online? (I have my eye on the WD 250GB drive....its on the last page, hoping to just get it online rather than get trampled....)

Thanks!!!

Hello

New to the forums, just had a question about the ad and online ordering:

I've read somewhere that most of the BB deals are available online EXCEPT the 7hour deals, on the ad the front page says 7hr deals, then the last page it notes 2day deals...soooo...does that mean all of the items from the front page to the page before the 2 day deals are considered doorbuster deals and will not be available online? (I have my eye on the WD 250GB drive....its on the last page, hoping to just get it online rather than get trampled....)

Thanks!!!

Welcome to the community! I would say yes. If you are unsure you can always call BB online at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289).

Good Luck!

I just called BB, and the lady on the other end said she's not sure either :eyepoppin ...but their site does update at midnight, so I'll just check during that time to see if they post it up...otherwise I'll just search somewhere else (the drive's not worth freezing out for...:no: )

When you are looking at the ad online and you point your mouse at something it would give you this information: example movies front pages says friday til noon. But the WD 250GB that you want says friday and saturday...even on top of the price in green its says friday and saturday. hope I help.