Portable DVD players..which one?

Im looking at a couple of DVD players as a gift for my finace. We will be flying to Alaska for our honeymoon in May and I thought this would be something he would enjoy on the long flight as he is a movie buff.

Im eyeing the Polaroid 8.5 inch that will be on sale at Circuit City on BF.

However, Walmart has a 9 inch Durabrand with case for about $130 now. Best Buy has a Magnavox 8.5 inch for $148.

Would the Durabrand be a good player? Which one do you guys suggest?

Thanks!

Mandie

Best Buy will be having the Insignia 8" for $89 on Friday and I just got the 7" Insignia at best buy online for $79. I've been looking into all these different brands and have not read much good about the Poloroid or audiovox. I haven't read much about the Durabrand but that has always been a good brand for me. From what I've read the Insignia brand has the better reviews out there and the price was good too.

I have a polariod and the only problem I have ever had is with the charging. I usually have to wrap the cord around it, the connection is super touchy, but with a little jiggling it works. For my car I have a Kawasaki, I got it at target. It has 2 screens and 2 separate dvd players (in one component) you can plug both screens into the same side or plug each one into separate DVD player sides and you can see 2 things at once. I had the polaroid one first. I got the other one because when I would have it strapped up to my headrest, not only could my 2 year old somehow pull the cords and for him to hold it he would push buttons, but to change movies or for me to push play when it was strapped to the seat was a hassle. I wanted the DVD player part and the screens to be separate, that makes it nice for changing movies and keeping little fingers off.