DEAD! Olevia 537H Widescreen 37" LCD Flat Panel HDTV - $719.99 @ Target

Brad

I almost pulled the trigger on this last night, but what held me back is that a 37" is probably too big for my living room, plus I won't have the TV for 2 - 6 weeks according to the website, plus it would be a PITA to send it in if it needed warranty service...

Does anyone have any info on this brand also how is the picture. I am thinking about getiing it because the price is great

I have had my eye on this LCD for a long time but at the time NewEgg had it listed for $999.99

Read this 20 page thread and you'll see just how awesome of a deal this is.

More reviews:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B000H312RK/

http://www.newegg.com/Product/CustratingReview.asp?item=N82E16889022029

Hmmm, get this now, or get the $1000 panasonic plasma at BB??? Hmmmm.... The LCD power use, heat output really makes me like LCD over plasma, but that Panny's got 5" more and a bit better picture, although both are terrific TV's. Hmmmmmmmmmm....... I'll have to consult the wife about this. I think I'm selling my old 32" westinghouse and upgrading.

Hmmm, get this now, or get the $1000 panasonic plasma at BB??? Hmmmm.... The LCD power use, heat output really makes me like LCD over plasma, but that Panny's got 5" more and a bit better picture, although both are terrific TV's. Hmmmmmmmmmm....... I'll have to consult the wife about this. I think I'm selling my old 32" westinghouse and upgrading.

That's a tough choice.

If you don't plan on connecting this to a computer and can wait in line on BF then buy the Panny Plasma.

If I buy this, it will be connected to my HTPC but 37" is a little big for our bedroom