How in the heck do you do all the Rebates at CC?

BVancamp22

If I remember correctly, when you pay, you'll get one main receipt with everything you've purchased on it, a rebate receipt for each item that has a rebate......this receipt is to be sent in as your purchase receipt, and a rebate form for each item that has a rebate. (You'll send in the rebate receipt and the rebate form for each rebate.....you'll keep teh main receipt for returns, etc.) If you have twenty items, you'll be seeing a LOT of paper spit out of the register as they all print out.

If you have 20 items, you will be sending in 20 different envelopes full of rebates. In past experience I have found the easiest way to do this is take each rebate receipt, write the redemption address from the receipt (there will be different addresses!) on the envelope, then on the inside flap of the envelope write what items you need to send in to receive that rebate (original upc or copied upc, copy of receipt, etc.).

In the main BF forum there is a discussion thread about rebates.

Hope that helps.

also try to do them as soon as possible. the longer you wait, the easier it is to lose something, turning what was a good deal into a ripoff. Also when I'm completely finished I take all the receipts and upc's per envelope and copy them all onto one sheet for records just in case

Yes, copies!

I always make them and am glad because I almost lost out on a $50 rebate because they claimed that it did not arrive there. So they just told me to send all my copies, which I did and I eventually got that check!