TRU was great to me this year!!!

masacantu

Oh I just wanted everyone to know how pleased I am with TRU this year...I've been able to buy all my kids presents and spend less then I anticipated. I got the Bratz on Ice skating rink for 39.99 and spent 20 more bucks and got the free bratz chair I got my son a remote control car that originally cost 60 bucks for only 30. Oh yeah I saved a ton this year.:)

Oh I just wanted everyone to know how pleased I am with TRU this year...I've been able to buy all my kids presents and spend less then I anticipated. I got the Bratz on Ice skating rink for 39.99 and spent 20 more bucks and got the free bratz chair I got my son a remote control car that originally cost 60 bucks for only 30. Oh yeah I saved a ton this year.:)

i feel the same way and everytime i went i was able to us the $5 off $25 coupon! i think i used it 5 times and even twice in one day!!! was able to get three $10 girft card coupons as well. TRU was good to me!!!:cheesy:

i bought the bratz diamond rollin runway and got the free chair as well

Our TRU this year was just poorly run.... the lines for checkout wrapped the store 2x's over in about 5 minutes after opening. Management had 2 registers open, and refused to open any of the 7 other registers. We stayed in line to get 3 things, and then decided we could brave the WM crowds and left the line. WM was empty, (we went to a recently opened store) and we got all our things, they PM'd, and we were parked, shopped, rung up, and back at the truck in 25 minutes. And they think women don't appreciate huntung season- Ha!

I went to the TRU in my mom's city this year...which I usually have a NIGHTMARE at. Got there pretty early, but the new manager came out, briefed the crowd, handed out tickets for the Wii and answered all my questions about where things we located. Got 2 cart loads of stuff, checked out and got in line at Target by 5:20.

the same for me i took advantage of thier B1G1F sale in sept and saved $100 and came back with 4 large bags full i nearly finished my shopping that day. we got GC games, robots, polly pockets, dora,barbie dancers and board games. 3 of everything and only paid $200. i love shopping there.

I was in line by 4:40am and ended up with nothing on my list. Our store was a disaster. All of the registers were opened and moving quickly for anyone that got what they wanted. I went for the GB Micro. They only had 2 in the store. They didn't have a lot of the sale items posted. I didn't have my add with me but when I went to look at the games it was just the normal shelf with normal price tags. Nothing was labeled with the sale prices. I was very disapointed and probably won't bother next year. My sister was in line at Walmart and they had a full pallet of the GB Micro's there.