GONE! Vtech V.Smile TV Learning System - $30.00 with Free Shipping @ Amazon.com

lbegosh

That is a great deal!

They also have a Fisher Price activity walker for $10 (free shipping if you spend $25)! I'm not sure - it looks just like the one in walmarts BF flier - but I'm not completely sure. But with free shipping and no crowds to fight... I got it! LOL!

:)

~ Erin (SAHM to 3 cuties ages 3 and under)!

I just ordered one. It says it has one controller and one game. I also ordered the AC adapter for about $10. According to the reviews, you don't really need the second controller with the game it comes with. It tells you when to switch players.

-Eric

Even though is says the $59.99 price. Click on the link that says other sellers. It brings you to the $30 Amazon deal. I just clicked on it, put it in my cart, and it said place order. $30 fulfilled by Amazon. So you can still get this, but shipping for some reason came up. Comes out to $37

Looks like to me that you have to apply for an Amazon.com Visa card in order to get the $30 deal. Maybe I did something wrong??:confused:

As of late last night, the link above (in post #2) took you directly to the item with the $30 price. As of this morning, it is $59 (or $60) with that same link. That price offer by Amazon looks to be no longer valid.

It is on the Wal Mart online ad for BF though....and can be ordered online at that price on BF ($30). Just unsure what shipping will be.

Yeah, I got mine last night and I have estimated delivery date of Dec 4th. Hopefully this will be delivered in time for Christmas. I have had other things ordered on Amazon take over a month to get so I'm a little weary that it won't come in time. Either way, I don't have to stand in line at Walmart now.

The Entertainment book has two coupons for Radioshack. Both of these coupons give you $10 off any purchase over $40. They have the Vtech Vsmile for $49.99. That made the final price $39.99 plus tax. This is an in store coupon only. It was not as good at the Amazon deal, but we have it in our hands and not waiting for shipping for $10 more. Hope this helps save you some money.