Kmart printing $5 coupons at check-out

Sunshyne

I've been to Kmart twice in the last two days. Both times when I checked out, it printed a $5 off your next purchase coupon at the register. The valid dates are 12/01-12/03. I am not sure if I did anything special to get them...both of my totals were above $65. Just a heads up to look at the receipt. The first cashier mentioned it to me, the second one didn't. I am hoping there is a good sale those days to go along with it. The only stipulations are that you have to spend at least the amount of the reward.

The coupons are only good Dec 1 - 3rd, but I was told that they should be having a big sale that weekend. The associate that I spoke with said that they "believe" that is why they are good those three days.

Cool, I hope this is right because I could use another sale. ;)

I got lucky with this one on Saturday. The lady in front of me at Kmart must really have a problem with Sears because when she found out that Kmart and Sears are now together she said she will never go back to Kmart. When the cashier handed her her $5 coupon she turned around and handed it to me. Now I just gotta remember to go shopping at Kmart that weekend lol.

I work for Kmart and the coupon is good for only those 3 days but you can get up to $15 in coupons depending on how much you spend. $100 will get you $10 and $150 will get you $15. Unlike past times when they have run this promotion $15 is as high as the coupons will go

• 2 weeks later...