GPS Unit

srk0629

Mio Digiwalker C310X GPS unit - Staples do not sell this unit currently online or the local store. But BFday ad scan lists this unit.

(1) Will they add new items to their store on Black Friday?

(2) Will the sale be identical at all staples locations?

I have never been to a BF day sale. Thanks.

SRK

1. We do recieve promotional items for ecertain holiday's and if an item is in the ad then it will atleast be stocked instore on black friday, the item may not be available online though.

2. The sales should all be identical, again saying that if it is in your sale ad your store will have it.

Thanks Vertigo!

See below for the response from Staples. I am going to try and talk to my local Staples store manager and see if they are going to carry this item on black friday. Hopefully he answers the question.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the sale on November 24th through Staples.

Staples sales are identical in all stores. Not all stores carry or have room to carry all items

shown in the sales flyer. This is noted on our flyer. You will have to check with your local Staples store once the sale starts to see what items they do have in stock that are mentioned in the sales flyer.

Thank you for your patience concerning this matter.

Vivian,

Customer Service Representative

------------------------------------------------------------------

Guest spectraflamed
I got to Staples around 5:15 and about 5:30 they had a pile of coupons for the GPS unit. I got one of the coupons and they had a bunch left over. It was about the 3rd item they handed out coupons for (the external hard drives, a lcd monitor I forget what else) it was great because when I got in I could grab all the other crap I wanted.

This was one of the main reasons I went to Staples on BF, I was about 20th in line and could have picked up every ticket they had (even passed on the computer!). I got one for my hubby, and when I went back later they still had 4 left, wish I had one to put on e-bay!

:eyepoppin