Lining up question

finaldeathh

I plan on lining up at midnight at BB for the first time. I plan on taking my GF with me. I was wondering how can we take bathroom breaks? Will the people behind us let us take bathroom breaks? Does BB only allow a certain number of people in the store at once? If so, how many?

I plan on lining up at midnight at BB for the first time. I plan on taking my GF with me. I was wondering how can we take bathroom breaks? Will the people behind us let us take bathroom breaks? Does BB only allow a certain number of people in the store at once? If so, how many?

Welcome to the community! I would say the first thing you do is to make friends in line with the people around you. If you need to use the rest room ask around and say "Do you mind if I go use the restroom while my GF stays here?". Most of the time the people will let you since you are in the same boat. If you are going to a gas station to use it then I would say offer to get anything for the people around you like a drink or donut.

I have always been at the front of the line so I dont know about the limit of people they let into the store. Keep in mind that the Fire Marshall's Office could show up and limit the number of people in the building because of fire codes.

Good luck!