Got the Kmart Thanksgiving ad in the mail today Added more info

readerof3

If anyone wants the 19 inch tv for $75 you have to send in a rebate after paying 99 dollars to get the 75 dollar price. I forgot to mention 5 Playstation2 games for $7.99.

They are:

Urban Reign

Pac-Man world 3

Metal Gear Solid 3

Kill Switch

Bad Boys

For $12.99

Midnight Club 3-Playstation2

Mortal Kombat DeadlyAlliance-X Box Platinum Hits

Harvest Moon- GameCube

$8.99 -3 pack of Playstation 2 games Assortment varies by store

$14.99-Star Wars Battlefront2-PSP

Hope this helps someone

Here ya go:Additional titles available not listed

$4.99

Wedding Singer

Godmember

You've got Mail

Matrix

$6.99-Untraviolet

$7.99

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Batmen Begins

$9.99

Final Fantasy (I cant read the rest)

Silent Hill

Triple feature of Lethal Weapon

Triple Feature of Steven Seagal-Fire down Below,Out for Justice, on Deadly Ground

I have the Saturday 5 Hour sale and also the Black Friday Ad. I do not have the Thanksgiving Ad, so I dont know why I was redirected to this thread. Oh well :g_shrug:

If anyone is wanting information on the Saturday or Black Friday Ad, just ask. Some things on sale are:

Bratz Diamond dolls 19.99

Large Elmo or Grover 7.99

Prelit Tree 6" 37.49

Barbie Sawn lake or Repunzel tea party dolls 50% off

8 pc Solar Light set 19.99

They have some DVDs for 3.99

Joe Boxer Sleepwear BOGO

Itsy Bitsy Spiderman 19.99

Remoste Controlled Cars-14.99-29.99

Bunches of TOYS ON SALE

My kmart had most of thier black friday items already out and ready to go. You try and price scan anything and its tells you to see Table pricing. Lots of Bratz, TVS, etc.

For the Thanksgiving Ad, they list the Talking Lightning McQueen for $29.99. Can you give me any details on it from the actual ad? I can already get the interactive one for that price at TRU today, so I am not sure if this is a bigger one or the same thing, and not a very good deal.

For the Thanksgiving Ad, they list the Talking Lightning McQueen for $29.99. Can you give me any details on it from the actual ad? I can already get the interactive one for that price at TRU today, so I am not sure if this is a bigger one or the same thing, and not a very good deal.

All it has for the ad is a picture of Lightning McQueen and it just says Talking McQueen car batteries included. Sorry I couldn't be any help but thats all it says about the toy.

Joe Boxer Sleepwear BOGO

Can you tell us what DVDs will be on sale on BF for this price?

Also, does the ad show the prices on the Joe Boxer sleepware?

Thanks-- can't wait to get home and see if I got any ads in the mail today! :cheesy:

I have the Saturday 5 Hour sale and also the Black Friday Ad. I do not have the Thanksgiving Ad, so I dont know why I was redirected to this thread. Oh well :g_shrug:

If anyone is wanting information on the Saturday or Black Friday Ad, just ask. Some things on sale are:

Bratz Diamond dolls 19.99

Large Elmo or Grover 7.99

Prelit Tree 6" 37.49

Barbie Sawn lake or Repunzel tea party dolls 50% off

8 pc Solar Light set 19.99

Joe Boxer Sleepwear BOGO

Itsy Bitsy Spiderman 19.99

Remoste Controlled Cars-14.99-29.99

Bunches of TOYS ON SALE

My kmart had most of thier black friday items already out and ready to go. You try and price scan anything and its tells you to see Table pricing. Lots of Bratz, TVS, etc.

do you have a scan of this ad available?

Thanks readerof3...I plan on going there anyway for the Little Touch leap pad they have for $19.99. I will look for the McQueen. I have a $2 off certain Cars movie toy coupon I got from a box of Crunch N Munch...which my son tore into because he thought there was a Cars toy in it because of all the pictures on the box!

Thanks readerof3...I plan on going there anyway for the Little Touch leap pad they have for $19.99. I will look for the McQueen. I have a $2 off certain Cars movie toy coupon I got from a box of Crunch N Munch...which my son tore into because he thought there was a Cars toy in it because of all the pictures on the box!

That 's cute.Sounds excatly(sp?) what my kids have done from time to time. :) Good Luck and have fun.

I went to Kmart's website and the circular posted there shows there 1-day sale for Wednesday, November 22nd.

Does someone know if the sale is Wednesday or Thursday? I thought they had Thanksgiving Day sales???? I don't want to miss out on some of the items listed.

Thanks!

I called our local Kmart store in Cedar Rapids, IA and the gal I talked to assured me that the sale is on Thanksgiving Day - she wasn't aware of any sale going on Wednesday & didn't know why the ad said Wedensday - here guess was maybe there is an online sale tomorrow but she didn't know for sure.....

Depending on where the store is located, there may be local laws in effect requiring the stores to be closed. When that happens, they have the Wednesday one day sale to take the place of the Thanksgiving sale that other areas will have. Try changing the zipcode to get a store near you.

I changed the zip code & it came up as a 1 day sale on Wednesday, BUT I called both stores here locally & finally talked to managers - the One Day Sale HERE is Thursday - they are getting flooded with calls. He thinks that the deals will be available online Wednesday, though - he is NOT SURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

About the home theater system, it is a Curtis & is only normally $39.99, so ......

Can you tell us what DVDs will be on sale on BF for this price?

Also, does the ad show the prices on the Joe Boxer sleepware?

Thanks-- can't wait to get home and see if I got any ads in the mail today! :cheesy:

Sorry I didn't comeback to this thread, hope you still need this information: The JOe Boxer Sleepwear is B1G1. No pricing listed