Sephora.com Friends & Family Sale 20% off entire order & Bonus!

Firemansgal311

Sephora is having a Friends & Family event, where you can get 20% off your entire order with coupon FF2006. November 18 to November 26

Don't forget to choose three free samples with your order. Sephora shipping starts at $5.95, but you can get free shipping with a $75.00 purchase. As always, their signature gift packaging is free.

Make sure you check out the Limited Quantities section.

*New Bonus Offer**FREE DELUXE SAMPLE! Just enter SUGARCOOKIE in the promotion code box during checkout to receive your free 4 oz deluxe sample of Philosophy Powdered Sugar Cookie 3-in-1 shampoo, shower gel, and bubble bath. This offer is valid while supplies last on online merchandise orders. Not valid in stores or on previous purchases, nor with purchases of eGift Certificates or Gift Cards. One offer per order.

Sephora Girl Nail Polish Item

# 687525 $2

http://a1377.g.akamai.net/7/1377/8278/20050608180040/www.sephora.com/assets/dyn/product/P43003/P43003_hero.jpg

Kissable Whipped Body Cream With Candy Sprinkles (Original Price $20) $5

Item # 746719

Item # 746727

Item # 746701

http://a1377.g.akamai.net/7/1377/8278/20040504204506/www.sephora.com/assets/dyn/product/P60313/P60313_hero.jpg

French Manicure Kits ($2)

Beige

(beige, clear, white)

Item # 776583

Beige Shimmer

(beige shimmer, clear, white)

Item # 776591

http://a1377.g.akamai.net/7/1377/8278/20040908180142/www.sephora.com/assets/dyn/product/P10018/P10018_hero.jpg

I am in the same situation. I have a few teenage girls I need to get gifts for. I think I am going to order a few things and make gift baskets for them

Thats what I am doing. I got a few cheap little nail polishes and lotions and will add to the other stuff I already have. I got myself a fwe things also :D

I am a member of their "beauty insider" program and didn't even hear about this! Thanks for the great tip. I just placed an order large enough to get the free shipping, however, I could only use the promotion code for the friends & family discount OR the free sugar cookie deluxe sample, NOT BOTH. I opted for the discount - it was a much better deal. THANKS AGAIN. How did you hear about this?

This is great! I just started using Bare Minearals and LOVE IT - this let me get some eye shadow from the same product line and try!! :) :D

I have been using this makeup for a couple of years. It is a little costly but lasts a long, long time. I really like it. I just ordered the shadow liner.