Nintendo Gamecube bundle???

jcarr492

Anyone know of a Gamecube bundle anywhere? We saw one at Sams tonite for 162.xx that came with one controller and two games..but was wondering if there is one for a better price anywhere? Thinking of getting it for the girls for their main gift. Dh wanted the PS2..but I think they would enjoy the games more to choose from with gamecube(they are 8 and 7yr old girls).

IF Nintendo is the company you want why not get them a Nintendo Wii?

It might be out of your price range but for $350 you could get the system, another controller, and one game of your choice. There is no bundle but I am doing round numbers for you here. Plus, if you have cable internet or at least high speed you can download older games and also buy Game Cube games to play on the Wii.

Like I said, it may be out of your price range but would be the way to go in my mind. The game that the system comes with is full of simple sports that the girls could play together on. And, if you have any worries of finding one dont be because there should be plenty out there.

thanks, but 350.00 for a video game system is too steep. Not that I don't have the money for it...but ick..350.00. and they aren't avid players. they have the old original playstation my brother gave them when they were 2 and 3yrs old...(now 7 and 8) and they dont play it that often, but then again..they have limited games cause most of them are rated T or M...so guess I'll be selling all that.

yeah, i've got my eye on two on ebay right now. one comes with 4 controllers and 3 games plus original packaging so not too bad..but their opening bid is 120.00 or a buy it now for 150.00..ends in 3hrs and the other ends in about 30 min..but it only has one contoller, but has 2 games and comes with the 5.4" lcd screen that attaches to it also...its currently at 54.00..but reserve not met yet..or a buy it now of 200.00...seems too much to me though.