DEAD! Canon PowerShot A530 5MP Digital Camera - $119.20 Shipped @ Dell Home

Brad

Great price thanks does anyone have this cam. How are the pics?

Yep, here are some Canon PowerShot A530 sample pictures :)

Do you think this is as good as a price as we will find for a camera this good?

I know how you feel as I've also been going crazy looking for the best bang for your buck digicam for around $100. This is it.

A few months ago this was $150, at $119 it's an awesome deal.

I know this is a GREAT deal for the A530, but I was really hoping for an A620 or A630... the flip out panel and hight mp are pretty attractive. Right now I am leaning towards the A620 with printer at Staples on BF. Do you think the upgrade to the A620 is worth the $250, or is the A530 just as good and I should grab it while I can?

What an awesome deal, I wish they would hurry up and send me my Dell bucks so I could use them on it!!

I should probably snag it anyways, since the only thing on my BF list is a digital camera, and this would allow me to sleep in the day after =)

I know this is a GREAT deal for the A530, but I was really hoping for an A620 or A630... the flip out panel and hight mp are pretty attractive. Right now I am leaning towards the A620 with printer at Staples on BF. Do you think the upgrade to the A620 is worth the $250, or is the A530 just as good and I should grab it while I can?

I would order this A530 before it's out of stock because hundreds of other deal sites have also listed this deal.

I actually prefer the A530 as it only requires 2 AA batteries.

Yay! Thanks for the tip- just ordered one- that was the one specific thing I wanted to purchase on BF and have been stressing about having to try to get it all Walmart for Kmarts price which I am sure it wouldn't be easy to get help gettting a camera from the back at 5:00 am when there are 5000 other people trying to get help!

Cheryl

"RossMAN;627253Kingston 2GB SD for $15.00 after rebate with free shipping "

Dumb question I know, but I am new to digital...are all memory cards compatable with all cameras? How do I know which is & which isn't? There is a memeory card for $55 on the site..what makes the Kingston only $15? Thanks

"RossMAN;627253Kingston 2GB SD for $15.00 after rebate with free shipping "

Dumb question I know, but I am new to digital...are all memory cards compatable with all cameras? How do I know which is & which isn't? There is a memeory card for $55 on the site..what makes the Kingston only $15? Thanks

No. Every digital camera is different but the most popular memory card types are:

MMC/SD - this is what the Canon A530 uses

CF

xD

MS used mostly by Sony digital cameras

You want MMC/SD.

Just got the Canon A530 on dell online. FYI: If you get a warranty, and you pick the one with 30 day online live help and tutorials....if this is for a Christmas present than the live help/courses etc will end before the present is given. (I did not get it after chatting live with a rep. It is too bad they have it set up that way because my Dad would have done it!!)