Stupid question, but I've never been to WalMart on BF

wifeymiller

I do believe that they will only have the main doors open, possibly at the Super Wal-Marts they will only have the doors in the food center open because of their policy most other nights. I cannot say for sure, however. Just plan on going through the main doors at the food center.

We have done BF at walmart for the last 10 years from stores in Va. Beach, Charlotte NC and at home in Pittsburgh, PA (3 differnet locations) the best advise call your store on Thursday to find out the offical details. In charlotte they told us all closed from 3:30 till 5 to get everything out. we arrived at 4:15 to get our spot only to dicover that they didn't close the store, and people were already taking items and putting them in their carts. They just couldn't checkout until after 5am. We did get good deals but only because we came early. So we call to see how many in stock and what is that stores policy. It can change year to year and depends on the weather too.

Ours here only opens one side of the main doors. (there are 2 sets of doors there) No garden doors will be opened. If they did that, the last ppl in line would get in before everyone else. The employee's here go in there thought. It's the safest way for them not to get mobbed!

:eyepoppin Don't go though.. you will get squished! :eyepoppin Lmao!

Of course I'm just kiddin'. Just tryin' to throw in a little humor.