Does anyone have a driver for BF?

EmConMom

I was just wondering if anyone here has a driver for BF shopping?:gd_steeri Friends of ours, go bf shopping and start at midnight and shop until friday evening. They travel quite a bit during the day and they go with several family members.

They get a van with a driver for the day for a bit less than $100 + tank of gas. Split that between the 8-10 of them, it doesn't seem like a bad deal. They get to shop, rest in the car, plus chat and have fun.

My friend said they have been doing this for about 5 or so years and they have great fun. They have to give the van company a list of all the stops they want to make, including starting point etc. and the company maps out a road trip course. She says they have had the same male driver for the past 4 years and that he is so fun as well.

Last year I saw a group of women who had rented a limo for the day. It was bit funny watching a limo pull up to Walmart just so these women could save $5 on some toy or something. They looked like they were having a great time though so I guess that's all that matters. I just wonder if the deals they are getting even out with the money they spent on the limo.

first off i was gonna say 100$ for a van with driver for theDAY is great!!! or is that per hour. as for the limo thing ..im sure they have a blast. i have a friend that drives a limo. and i have shown up some strange places for a limo.. like we showed up to drop off vic to a birthday party in a limo..(now that i think about it we should have taken the birthday child around a little too. )