Ladder on BF?

DeMay1201

My mom will be buying me a ladder for Christmas on Black Friday. So far in the ads the only one I've seen is the 13' Gorilla in the Home Depot ad. Anyone seen any others? Does anyone have any experience with the Gorilla? I'm in a new house and have never needed a ladder before, so I have no idea what I am looking for. Thanks!

I have the larger version of that ladder and I like it. It is a cheaper version of the Little Giant. The only thing I dislike about it is when you seperate the two halves and turn it into two ladders with the included attachment the half that uses the attachment is not as stable as I would like. I plan on buying one for my father.

I'm not sure whether I have that ladder or the larger model, but I'm pretty sure it is the one in the ad. It is so versatile and performs great. It is also lightweight. Like marcus said, it is not as stable when you are using it as scaffolding, but there is nothing to worry about. Overall a great ladder. Plus it's an amazing deal on that ladder. I might have to get a second one.