Camcorders

Cheyfamily

I was needing some help in trying to buy a camcorder and which kinds I should look for. I see so many different recordable media nowdays and not sure which way to go. I would like to stay under $500 for one and just use it for basic things like filiming kids soccer games and school concerts and just home type movies. The other big issue I have is I would like something that would make it very easy to share the movie with family thousands of miles away.

I am personally going to get the 20 gig hard drive camcorder at best buy for around 370.00. I think that is the best way to share with relatives because you can put it on your computer and email it to people. Also you can burn it to disk if you want to and it is easier to store and sort what you have recorded. I think the price at BB is the best I have seen as that camcorder was 499.00. Thats my opinion. I really hope I get one!

I was also looking at the JVC 20gb camcorder but after reading reviews I decided to get one of the Sony hard drive camcorders. I found the DCRSR100 for 440.00:cheesy: This model is a new Sony model and usually retails for $999.00 They have other models also for incredible prices. The site is www.USAphotonation.com After you look at their prices compare with the prices on the Sony website or other retailers. They also have a Sony with a 60gb hard drive for around $520.00. The website states new not refurbished.

Hope this helps.

The company, USAphotonation.com, is a scam. Check the Yahoo merchant profile below before doing business with these bozos.

h ttp://scd.shopping.yahoo.com/merchrating/user_rv.html?merchant_id=1026970

Thanks for the warning on the reviews. The price search website I used had really high ratings for them I cannot remember the name(probably another scam) I am going to cancel my order as the price is too good to be true and look elsewhere.