Beware of Shipping

MandaJo111

They screwed my sister on shipping charges. She had a bunch of stuff ordered. They only had one item in stock (1 of a B1G1F game deal). They did not tell her this though. Over the past several days they have been shipping one item at a time. The shipping has added up a ton! The total that they give you says "estimated shipping" then they charge you as each item ships out.

I understand the rationale is that parents want to get stuff as soon as possible, but they are doing this list of items and it has wound up one item a day. Surely they know when they will have more of something in stock and can hold an item for a day or two if they know there will be more to the shipment soon. Just beware when ordering that this may happen.

Yeah, I see that now. I think the big problem is that this is their first Christmas doing their own online orders and shipping since they severed ties with Amazon. They are having a lot of trouble now. I would pitch a fit if I were you. I too wanted in on that deal, but I am waiting for another payday to finish the rest of the shopping -- and BF too of course ! :)