Anyone had a car stereo installed on black friday?

Adamtanderson

I just bought a used truck and need a new stereo. I am planning on being one of the first people in line to ge a laptop and a few other itemes. I am thinking of buying my items taking them home and then coming back at 7am or 8am to have the stereo installed. Is thiis possible? Has anyone had any experience having a stereo installed on black friday that can give me some pointers?

I just bought a used truck and need a new stereo. I am planning on being one of the first people in line to ge a laptop and a few other itemes. I am thinking of buying my items taking them home and then coming back at 7am or 8am to have the stereo installed. Is thiis possible? Has anyone had any experience having a stereo installed on black friday that can give me some pointers?

You could call your local store... I'm sure they have their schedule and employee duties already set for the week...

I doubt they will install it on BF. All of the stores that have the Personal Shopping Program uses the car install bays for the PSA customers. They turn it into a lounge and serve free breakfast and pamper you while your PSA cuts thru the lines and pulls your ticketed items. They also check us out back there and even load our cars with our new toys.

I would call to find out.

I doubt they will install it on BF. All of the stores that have the Personal Shopping Program uses the car install bays for the PSA customers. They turn it into a lounge and serve free breakfast and pamper you while your PSA cuts thru the lines and pulls your ticketed items. They also check us out back there and even load our cars with our new toys.

I would call to find out.

I guess it would depend on whether or not the BB that Adamtanderson plans to go to has the Personal Shopping Program... http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/Marcster2005/Smileypad/Hmmm/thinker1.gif