Walmart New black friday ad

babygirl2310

I sooo hope they keep adding to their blitz sales I just wish they'd add things like seat covers and such I need to redo my car

I just bought seat covers from QVC for my mother for Christmas. heated 2 or them for under 40 dollars shipped and tax. do a google search and see what you can come up with.. also look at autozone

wally world is always out to beat there competition even if it is by .01, i noticed that the other day, i went to purchase Cars DVD and CC had it for 13.99, and that was the cheapest i found it in my area, but when i went to wally world it was 13.98... it has happened w/ other items but that is the most recent example...... oh yea, and the low end Levi jeans, Target sells them for 27.99 and wally world have them for 27.98.... hahaaaaaa.... thats crazy

wally world is always out to beat there competition even if it is by .01, i noticed that the other day, i went to purchase Cars DVD and CC had it for 13.99, and that was the cheapest i found it in my area, but when i went to wally world it was 13.98... it has happened w/ other items but that is the most recent example...... oh yea, and the low end Levi jeans, Target sells them for 27.99 and wally world have them for 27.98.... hahaaaaaa.... thats crazy

not so crazy. If I shop at walmart every week and save say 1.00 a week on the JUST a penny different by the end of the year I have 52.00. It doesnt sound like a lot, but unless Its on sale someplace else walmart always gets my money. and at the end of the year when I spend my extra 52.00 I will spend it at WM

WM has always done prices that end in 8, it's not just to beat somebody by 1 cent.

8 stands for something, like regular price.

then it will end in a different number for clearance, a different number if it's about to be clearanced. That's how you tell if you should buy something or wait 2 weeks until it's on clearance ;)