When DO the Newspapers Come Out with all the BF ads??

groovygal

Im crossing my fingers I get ALL the ads on Thanksgiving. For the past 2 years my husband has had to go to the store to get me one. Im always missing them. I actually called the paperboy and he had the nerve to tell me he took some stuff out as it was too heavy for him to delivery all the papers! BULL> Still our paperboy too. Of course for the last 2 years, the paper got an earful from me and took off the paper from my bill.

Im crossing my fingers I get ALL the ads on Thanksgiving. For the past 2 years my husband has had to go to the store to get me one. Im always missing them. I actually called the paperboy and he had the nerve to tell me he took some stuff out as it was too heavy for him to delivery all the papers! BULL> Still our paperboy too. Of course for the last 2 years, the paper got an earful from me and took off the paper from my bill.

I have also had this problem too. One ad or another isn't in our paper either. We have adults delivering the paper to us here, and they drive. I think it's just a lazyness part on the delivery person for us. There have been times in our regular Sunday paper that we have several of one ad and none of another. If it's not the delivery person, then it's the ones at the paper that make up the ad packets. Complaining however got me no where. They would always tell me, oh that ad was in the paper 2 days before. Yeah right! Target and Walmart are good ones that are rarely in our paper that day. Hmm wonder if someone is trying to keep people away from those stores?