OVER? Keurig B60 Home-Brewing System w/ Extras - $111.99 Shipped @ Amazon.com

Brad

http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000AQSMPO.01.TZZZZZZZ.jpg

Amazon.com has the Keurig B60 Special Edition Gourmet Single-Cup Home-Brewing System for $111.99 after $25 coupon code NOVSAVER. You will also receive a free extra filter and free Ghirardelli hot cocoa as well - just click both "Add Both to Cart" buttons on the page. Free shipping is also included.

Keurig B60 Single-Cup Home-Brewing System w/ Extras - $111.99 Shipped @ Amazon.com

Hi!

I have the B50 - just recently. I gave my old B40 (only a year old) to my dd's dad. I got the B50 at Costco. Actually bought 2 of them, one for a gift. It includes Bonus Pack: 72 Additional K-Cups (90 total) & My K-cup attachment.

I believe I bought it for less that what is on Costco's website - I think it was $139 +/-.

Here's from Costco's website (with my own notes tossed in):

• 18 K-Cup Variety Pack (this 18 k-cup variety pack came with my original B40 which I bought at Targets - if you do purchase there, open the box and check expiration dates)
  • Additional K-Cup bonus pack includes:

18-pack: Gloria Jeans Hazelnut

18-pack: Green Mountain Sumatran Reserve

18-pack: Tully's French roast

18-pack: Timothy's Decaf Colombian

• My K-cup Reuseable Coffee Filter: allows you to use your own ground coffee (this alone retails for $14.95 - I bought a single bag of Mackinac Island Fudge coffee from Krogers a couple of days ago to try My K-cup and it was awesome!)

Go to costco.com and type in keurig in the search area (I'm a newbie & cannot posts urls yet)

For the differences in the B60 and B40, check out keurig.com and also Single Serve Coffee website's forums singleservecoffee.com they have a nice forum with lots of opinions.

We aren't allowed to use the electrical outlets at work so I caved in and had a coffee from the coffeemachine at work the other day - ended up throwing it out. I'm spoiled now by my Keurig. I have found some packs of k-cup coffee on clearance at Target (which haven't expired) and bought those also.

I don't understand I was supposed to get this machine for $111.99 with a free filter and hot choclate, beut when I click on the link it comes back as $138.99 and nothing free, not even shipping which was also supposed to be free. I went through the process at Amazon, and the total was $198.99 with the over $33.00 shipping was crazy, this was a deal? This was no deal at all.