Aquadoodle

This was posted on the Online deals..

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...7/INstock/Y/D/

Your beginner artist can doodle over and over again with the innovative Aqua Doodle. Just draw right on this cuddly, cute stuffed animal without worry -- designs disappear in minutes and then your child can start all over again with a clean palette. Just add water to the doodler and let the creativity flow! No inks, markers or machine washing required.

or

Aqua Doodle Bath Doodler same price

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...7/INstock/Y/D/

Turn bath time into creative time with this doodle pad that changes color when it hits warm water. Kids will love the way their drawings appear and magically disappear. They simply doodle on the floating pad, add water to "erase" their creations and then start all over. Parents will love the no-mess bath activity. Includes doodle pad, magic doodle ball, turtle doodle and ball holder.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by momof5plus1hubby : 11-15-2006 at 8:08 AM. Reason: found another doodle

Unfortunately I don't have a Kohl's card. I really don't want one, other than to get the great offers those have, but I will resist temptation. I will check Wal-mart, they've had the lowest price so far. :yup:

I do not like charge cards either but I do have a Kohls one to save money. I always make sure I have the money to pay for what I am getting. I charge it, go home get online and pay for it. Sometimes I will go to customer service or pay in line depending on how busy they are. I only use it when I get a good coupon too.

I thought about getting the Kohl's card just for that reason, maybe I will do as you say. I don't live far from Wal-mart, and the price is cheaper than TRU. My little one is only 18 months old, the color wonder items are great for my 6 year old, but the littlest one still trys to eat them! :) Thank you to everyone for the great tips!

I went to Kohl's last night, the only one that they had was the large one for up to 4 kids. I don't need the large one. I hope somewhere will have it on BF! I guess I'm too cheap? :D I started buying for Christmas in September, I haven't bought anything that wasn't on sale or clearance!