Anyone heard about nightowl specials at WalMart on Thanksgiving

swelsh524

Their just telling you that, they all act like their clueless:no:

I think this too.. I asked someone tonight at WM (KY) if she knew when the BF ad was coming out *playing stupid* and she couldn't even look at me to answer..she fumbled all around and said this weekend maybe but then maybe not until next wed or thursday..then she said oh wait.. I think I over heard somebody say it might not go out until that friday.. I just said ummmmkay. Me thinks she needs to come up with a better one then that.. :g_liar:

I think this too.. I asked someone tonight at WM (KY) if she knew when the BF ad was coming out *playing stupid* and she couldn't even look at me to answer..she fumbled all around and said this weekend maybe but then maybe not until next wed or thursday..then she said oh wait.. I think I over heard somebody say it might not go out until that friday.. I just said ummmmkay. Me thinks she needs to come up with a better one then that.. :g_liar:

you got her real nervious you are luck she did'nt drop what ever she was going:eyepoppin :eek:

I heard Wal Mart intends to print out a black and white flyer for night owl specials only and it will runin every Wal MArt no matter if they were open during the day or not. Supposively they are suppose to open at 10 or 11 PM and run until 1 hour beore BF and then close for a mandatory meeting and reopen again for the morning crowd. It's going to be a whole seperate sale though, none of the items posted right now are up for grabs that night. I don't know how they are going to do this, but I got this from a wal mart employee.

Guest JeepMom

ours just started to be 24hrs a couple of monthes ago and no one there seems to know what they will be doing on BF!:(

The BF schedule is out, they know what they are doing. Most of them open back up at 12:01am on Friday if they are a 24 hr store.

I heard Wal Mart intends to print out a black and white flyer for night owl specials only and it will runin every Wal MArt no matter if they were open during the day or not. Supposively they are suppose to open at 10 or 11 PM and run until 1 hour beore BF and then close for a mandatory meeting and reopen again for the morning crowd. It's going to be a whole seperate sale though, none of the items posted right now are up for grabs that night. I don't know how they are going to do this, but I got this from a wal mart employee.

That would kind of suck in my opinion. It would be hard for people to do that and be in line for the actual black friday stuff, if there was only an hour between and you planned on trying to do both. For example wanting a big ticket item like computer or something that is in the Black Friday ad.

I would LOVE this. I am 2 miles from a supercenter. I have already asked they are NOT closing. I could go shop at 10. come home grab some sleep be back at 3am to PM and at 5 get he door busters. get out and still shop online at BB.com

waiting to see an ad for this. Dang. i was thinking of going to meijer turkey day I might rethink that if WM has something

A few years ago, our WM did night owl specials. THey had a few items on sale for an hour at a time with new items every hour throughout the night. I didn't even bother because I had to sleep to be there at 5am, but my brother went in to get some game system at 3am :g_laughin

I actually hope they don't do this because if there's somethign good, I'll "have" to go there and still be back at 5am :o

Supposively they are suppose to open at 10 or 11 PM and run until 1 hour beore BF and then close for a mandatory meeting and reopen again for the morning crowd. It's going to be a whole seperate sale though, none of the items posted right now are up for grabs that night. I don't know how they are going to do this, but I got this from a wal mart employee.

I don't think they could get people out of the store close up, have a meeting and be ready for the big sale within 1 hour.

I know that our Walmart is going to be open for the first time for Thanksgiving, supposedly in response to K-Mart and Meijers being open on Thanksgiving Day. I have heard they will have specials that day, but havent seen an ad. I am still looking for the Meijers Thanksgiving Ad, I see that it says its here, I just cant find it, too new to this site. If anyone can help I would appreciate it! Thanks:cheesy:

Our 2 local Wal-Mart stores always have those night owl hourly specials - they call them Manager's Specials & the 2 stores always have different ones. Drives me nuts bc I always want to be at both stores at the same time!!!!! They will NOT PM each other! Usually it is a black & white ad somewhere in the middle of the newspaper itself - not in the circulars.

Christy

I have 2 supercenters within 10 mins each way. I just put some of my bf purchases on layaway, but I put them up at the one that closes at midnight. The other one is open 24hrs but they didn't have the things I wanted to pm at that one. Now I'm stuck going to the one that closes at midnight for bf and I'll have to wait outside til they open.:cool: If I don't go to that one I can't pm and get my things out of the LAW.

I know what it's like to be a newby on a board, so go here for the Meijer

www.gottadeal.com/goto.php?http://www.officialblackfriday.com/ads/gottadeal-meijer-bf2006.pdf

I know that our Walmart is going to be open for the first time for Thanksgiving, supposedly in response to K-Mart and Meijers being open on Thanksgiving Day. I have heard they will have specials that day, but havent seen an ad. I am still looking for the Meijers Thanksgiving Ad, I see that it says its here, I just cant find it, too new to this site. If anyone can help I would appreciate it! Thanks:cheesy: