Tracphone or other prepaid phone

musiang

Ive had the tracphone and switched to virgin mobile. Tracphone was good but the music got annoying when the phone rang. It wasnt real songs just noise.Like elevator music. I had the cheap phone though. Now with the virgin mobile phone I have real songs and I pay 20 dollars every 3 months. They have all kinds of plans though. The website is www.virginmobile.com And you can download music and games.And you can also text message. I love my virgin mobile phone. Good luck at finding something.

I have been checking around for prepaid for my daughter for Christmas. My hubby has virgin mobile which is ok..but Alltell has a prepaid where you only have to add mins. when you need them, also you must use the phone for a 1 min call per 30 days or you get charged a 4 dollar fee...but as long as you use it 1min per 30 days your good to go...coverage map is good as they use verizon towers also. I have a plan with Verizon and I dont have dropped calls or anything and I like the service. So from what I can tell I am going to give Alltel a try for my daughter since you do NOT have to top up every 60 or 90 days only when needed....hope this helps?

I have a verizion prepaid. It is 99 cents a day charge. free in calling and night calling and 10 cents a minute all other calls. So if you call only in calls its only 99 cents a day. I see they now have the verizion phones at walmart, I got my phone at the verizion store for much more than u can get them at verizon.

I reviewed the various options and I've had Tracfone for almost 4 months now because I couldn't see paying a dollar a day to use another kind of phone. It doesn't look the coolest or have fancy extras, but it's fine for what it's supposed to do: make and receive calls. I also use it for sending text messages, which is only a half a credit to send or read.

Target has the T-mobile pay-as-you-go plan and the Samsung T319 camera phone is going on sale on Sunday (11/19) for $68.

I use the T-mobile PAYG plan and I have no complaints! :] It includes nationwide long distance, roaming, and voice mail at no extra charge, 10 cents per minute, after you apply $100 in airtime, you get extra minutes every time you add more airtime.