$379 HP Laptop Model Number

emsman1

I have a feeling the DV6103NR does not have the Firewire I.eee 1393 port. This would be a shame as it was one of the things I wanted in the notebook. I called hp to see if they had any specs on the 6103NR and they said it was a best buy special, and they couldn't give me any specs on it. Now I doubt there will be an expansion slot to allow me to add a firewire port. At HP there is no DV6103NR but there is a DV6103ea and eu model, not a centrino processor, and no firewire port.

I have a feeling the DV6103NR does not have the Firewire I.eee 1393 port. This would be a shame as it was one of the things I wanted in the notebook. I called hp to see if they had any specs on the 6103NR and they said it was a best buy special, and they couldn't give me any specs on it. Now I doubt there will be an expansion slot to allow me to add a firewire port. At HP there is no DV6103NR but there is a DV6103ea and eu model, not a centrino processor, and no firewire port.

Even if it doesn't, it should have pcmcia. You can get a pcmcia firewire card.

I am well... I guess you can say a cheap person hehe plus I don't have alot of money to spend, but this will be my christmas present from my mom, she pays some and I pay the rest. I do alot of online surfing as well as gaming. Do you think this will be a good laptop? I also do abit of genealogy as well as take classes in college. Im just worried that it isn't worth the money, but it seems like a good deal. I also seen the router in the paper for $50 dollars, I am hopeing to get that also.

I am well... I guess you can say a cheap person hehe plus I don't have alot of money to spend, but this will be my christmas present from my mom, she pays some and I pay the rest. I do alot of online surfing as well as gaming. Do you think this will be a good laptop?

for movies and surfing the net, this comp. is fine. But if your a serious gamer, you prob. won't be able to run any games made after 2004. if you want a good gaming laptop, save your money and get something else

for movies and surfing the net, this comp. is fine. But if your a serious gamer, you prob. won't be able to run any games made after 2004. if you want a good gaming laptop, save your money and get something else

of course. after all, it's a $400 laptop. anyone expecting anything more from a laptop of this value is just... :eyepoppin