Will the rest of the WM ad be anything great?

EmConMom

I'm with whoever said they hope there is a desktop for under $200. The one thing I *HAVE* to have this year is a desktop for my ds. If Walmart doesn't have one, I'll just have to camp out at BestBuy. Since I have to travel to go to BestBuy, there will be no point in pm'ing at Walmart because I can just as easily go to the other stores. If I end up doing that, I probably won't even go to Walmart because I can just order the few things I want from their ad online.

I'm sure hoping Walmart doesn't disapoint me. My local walmart has always done such a good job on BF I'd like to continue our tradition. :no:

My moms friend works at Wally World. They had a meeting and they were told that they will have 200.00 laptops, and they just got a shipment of Elmos that will be put out on BF.:D :D :D

Doesn't shock me a bit cause all along I figured that walmart has been stocking up on elmo because they have had less than target and tru yet the are the largest retailer in the world I have been waiting for him to show on bf :)