Would You camp out this year?

cherry33778

Are you going to camp out this year  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going to camp out this year

• Yes
    • No

No. And, speaking of camping out, there is a new IKEA opening in our area this week (tomorrow to be exact) and people have been camping out since yesterday for a free chair. Um...I have chairs, thanks. :rolleyes: I think I'll pass on the camping out and sleep in until 4:00am.

I went to Best Buy last year around 8:00 pm on Thanksgiving day and people were already camped out. I thought they were crazy. I was at the store at 5:00am in the morning. By the time I got there the line was unreal. They had already given out all the tickets for the computer that I wanted and had to purchase another one instead. I went and spoke to an employee at Best Buy this year. He said employees are required to be at the store at 3:00am and they will start handing out the tickets for the 7 hour deal products at 4:00am. His suggestion was to be in line by 3:00am. Good luck to all those who will be camping out.:) :)

this is the first year in about 10 years I will not camp out. a little secrect you need to be there before 5:00pm or early to get the computer. I was there at 8:00 last year and got what I wanted. In fact I got two. if you want the deal go early. It is so much fun. last year I was first time teacher and had the best time. My teenages love it. and is sad we are not doing it this year. but we have all we need. maybe next year.