HH Gregg's BF sales?

missy7473

I am in Indiana and yes HH Gregg did have a Black Friday sale last year. I bought a TV and two portable DVD players, and two digital cameras there. They did have some good deals. I am hoping they come through with a 42" LCD for a good price since no one else did.

They had some good deals last year, but the store in Douglasville, GA was a bit nuts the way they handled the sales. I bought a Portable DVD player, you went in, had to get a sheet from one guy, pay for it, then go back to the original place to get the item. While on line paying for the item, it looked like they started handing them out before they had to pay for them. They had some good sales, but I'd hope they would have a better plan than they did last year.

I hope they do have a sale - if not do they price match? They carry a lot of the same brands as BB and CC.

Not sure about the BF sale. But they do price match. It has to be the exact model #, color, etc and in-stock model. If the item is lower somewhere else, the competitors lower price cannot be a special offer(like a financing or bonus offer) or it cannot be an item purchased online.

I bought a stove from their and the next weekend I saw it for sale at a lower price. They did a price adjustment for the lower price and gave me 10% of the difference.

Hopes this helps! :D

• 2 weeks later...

I got some stuff by email. I can forward it to you but I cant figure out how to put it on here.

I get the weekly ad in the paper in KY. I have to agree their website is pathetic. There are door busters,5am to 11am. For instance an RCA Lyra 512mb Flash MP3 player, They don't give model numbers, original price, discount just $14.97 after $5 rebate. There's no RCA rebate on their website now. I thought I could figure out which one it was by checking the rebate. Where would I find one of these in the store?