the Westinghouse brand..26" LCD HDTV..reliable??

assassin56

I love mine. I've had it a year. I use a DVI connection for my computer and the component connection for my XBOX360. Beautiful picture. Just remember, non-HD TV will not look great on it. If you have HD or want to watch DVDs/PC/XBOX, buy it.

I have a Westinghouse 27" I brought last year without a tuner and it looks good on SD TV. I hook up a Sylvania ATSC tuner to watch my local HDTV station and the programing looks outstanding. Westinghouse make good HDTVs I'm considering getting a Westinghouse 37" if theirs a good deal out there. Just because its not a name brand, some of these digital tv looks just as good as the name brand. I'm very pleased with my Westinghouse.

I work at the Best Buy Service Center in Cleveland, and after talking it over with the TV techs they say that Westinghouse is one of the best LCD tv's to buy. We do service some, but that's because we sell a lot of them. Very few dead pixel issues and a nice looking picture!

westinghouse is one of the best value brands besides olevia, but it's not the same brand you may have known 30 years ago... westinghouse now is just a nuclear/energy company that licences out their name.. actually toshiba recently bought a 70+% stake in westinghouse so they essentially own it now.