What kind of lights?

siageah

What kind of lights do you put up and where? Solid white on the outside porch? Twinkle lights on the tree? Flashing lights on the gutters? Those big color lights on the outside trees? Gold lights on the mantle?

Share your must have lights in your must have spots!

I prefer to have twinkle lights in the center of my tree and multi strands through out the rest of my tree. Twinkle lights, however, have become dang IMPOSSIBLE to find!

I did have plain white lights outside but my neighbors have started to irk me with their "status" and such, so I am going colored and heck, flashing with moving lights if I can.

The interior is still done with white for now, though as my dd starts to develop an opinion, that will change. Honestly, if it makes her happy, I'll have motion lights in chartreuse and pink if it will make her happy, LOL!

All white inside and out, to me the color is the decorations.

I'm sooo the opposite. LOL

I really don't even care if my tree has ornaments on it at all (weird, I know). My favorite is the lights, and lots of them. The most calming thing for me during the holiday season is to turn on my Christmas tree lights, and turn everything else in the house off. Watch tv or listen to Christmas music by the light of my (colored) Christmas tree.

Ahhhhh, now I want to put the tree up today. ;)

Depends on what I want every year because I change each year. This year outside it's going to be red lights on the house. My bush out front will have white lights and I always put up blue lights in a star shape every year.

Inside this year I am using white cluster lights on my tree. My daughter says I do to many lights on the tree but the more lights on the tree the better it looks. I will have 500 cluster lights on my tree this year. Each strand has 100 lights. :D