So.. Whats your take on the TRU BF AD?

dmmiller

There isn't one thing this year that I will get out of bed for. I was hoping for some Leapster deals... Kmart has them on sale this week for 49.99 cheapest I have found. Gonna get it today...

Where are the deals on Bratz Ice Champions or Bratz anything. That Bratz head that is one sale was on sale last year for 9.99 I believe... Where are the Game boy deals... Geeze, just anything for the child in the age range of 7 to 11 years old. I am going to finish my shopping this weekend and sleep in!

There isn't one thing this year that I will get out of bed for. I was hoping for some Leapster deals... Kmart has them on sale this week for 49.99 cheapest I have found. Gonna get it today...

Where are the deals on Bratz Ice Champions or Bratz anything. That Bratz head that is one sale was on sale last year for 9.99 I believe... Where are the Game boy deals... Geeze, just anything for the child in the age range of 7 to 11 years old. I am going to finish my shopping this weekend and sleep in!

Thats exactly what I been thinking and saying. No Bratz anything except the 24"doll. Thankfully I bought the talking Cloe at TRU already for $19.99 and the Princess Cloe on Walmart.com for $9.97.

Gameboy Advance games is non-existant too (any new variety as the same Pacman one is always on sale on BF). My kids are 11 and 6 and so I have decided it will be regular price or weekly sale prices that will finish off their shopping for me

Conflicted....on the one hand, TRU isn't offering any "must have items" which just puts another nail in their coffin as they will drop further down the list of top toy sellers. On the other hand, what they are offering isn't likely to be out of stock, so I can just order it online and save the headaches & lost time of going to TRU on BF.

I agree, considering the line that I waited in last year!! Just not really impressed with anyone this year, maybe cause my kids want all the new things that are out.

Eh. Expected a little more...12.99 for The Little Mermaid? I will definitely be at CC for that...But I'm looking for better deals on the Bratz Style Heads...My DD wants one with the nails to paint also and the one TRU's offering is an older version...Very Boo

don't know if this will help but i was at target on sunday and they had them for around $19. i don't know if it was a sale or a price cut!

Three words about the ads for BF this year: lame lame LAME! I love BF, and it's the one day of the year that I don't mind marathon shopping and dealing with crowds. I was even pregnant last year. We spent the entire weekend last year shopping, and I got some amazing deals.

I have not seen anything that stands out to me at all, save for a few things in the Kmart ad. I missed the 50% off legos in the TRU ad, I'll have to look over that again. It just seems like there is not even anything close to the things on my list. I am buying for two boys under 3 and my husband, plus 10 nieces and nephews, grandparents, and siblings. I really want to go shopping! However, I cannot justify spending the whole day away from family (we'll be visiting from out of town) if there aren't any deals!

Has anyone gone to babies R us on BF? I wonder what kind of deals they have...

I hope my Walmart has the Cinderella game (Im going to call later). I know Walmart.com carries it but not sure about in store. I would just hate to deal with TRU for one GBA game and one PS2 game (Urban Reign)

Target carries it, I think it is $19.99.

I got one with the GB SP and a Dora game from CC last week for $99.