Price Match Panasonic TV

boardin4u

So i would much rather go to BB than CC on BF. The only thing is i have my eye on the Panasonic 42" Plasma that CC is offering for 1299. I have two questions:

Does anyone have any experience with Panasonic Plasma's? are they a good brand for plasmas? any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Second, has anyone ever brought an ad to BB on BF and had them price match something? BB has the same model in stock, and i was wondering if i could bring the CC ad and have them match the Panasonic Plasma.

Thanks so much.

Boardin4 which panasonic brand are you refering to, the TH-42PX600U which is the 1080i plasma or the 42PX60U which is the plasma ED the cheaper one.

Those are both HD models. The Panasonic EDTV is the 42PD60U. Also, Panasonic doesn't make a consumer model that is 1080p. Any HDTV or EDTV will accept a 1080i signal, even if they then scale that signal down to the native resolution.

And I guess I'm looking at a different ad than the rest of you, cause I ain't got no 13 pages... EDIT: Nevermind, found it. Not the one I got in the mail.

If they are going to have the 42" for $1299, how much do you think the 37" model will go for? I've been looking for a 37" to 40" TV for the den.