Trampoline?

crabtree122202

I was going to get it as well. But, since I didnt see it in the ad, and I didnt want to lug that big of an item around on bf, I went ahead and got the one at Walmart for 193. It is 12 foot with enclosure also and only a little bit more. Plus the big bonus is that I dont have to deal with it on that crazy day. They still had some at my walmart today, you might check yours.

• 2 weeks later...

I see this on the BF list of sale items but it's not in the actual ad scan? Anyone know anything about it? Is it infact on sale?

12 foot trampoline with enclosure $189.99

TIA!

I was wondering the same thing. They're aren't any more at my walmart, so I really want to get this. It's showing up on "clearance" at K-mart on line, but for $260. And it seems like a lot better quality than walmart's.

Does anyone have any more info?

I am also considering getting the trampoline at KMART on BF. The KMART is an hour from me though and I don't want to spend my time driving there if they aren't going to have it for $189. I looked on walmart.com and there isn't anything even close to that price. I won't even get a KMART flyer in our paper because we are so far away. I will probably talk myself out of spending 2 hours on the road for the trampoline at KMART.