silk trees in brick & mortar stores

sale06

I am looking for good (especially bamboo silk tree 5' long) already assembled trees in brick & mortar kind of stores.

I already checked in walmart but did not find the one I was looking for. Can you suggest any other stores that carry these. I looked online for silk trees, I liked the price and also the quality but those need to be assembled after delivery. So, If you are aware of online sites that deliver already assembled trees, please let me know

I am looking for good (especially bamboo silk tree 5' long) already assembled trees in brick & mortar kind of stores.

I already checked in walmart but did not find the one I was looking for. Can you suggest any other stores that carry these. I looked online for silk trees, I liked the price and also the quality but those need to be assembled after delivery. So, If you are aware of online sites that deliver already assembled trees, please let me know

Definitly check out a large JoAnn store. My store has wonderful silk trees and if you can catch them on sale its even better. Also sign up for an online Joann account and get coupons via email.