BF at Gordmans?

hopeky94

We've had 2 Gordmans stores open in this area within the past month. If you're not familiar with them, check out this thread "Gordmans? What is it?". I just shopped there for the first time yesterday and was AMAZED at the deals I found! :eek:

So I'm wondering-- what kind of deals do they normally have on BF?? Is there anyone here that is connected to them somehow and can get us their BF ads? :confused:

TIA!!! :yup:

I am not sure exactly what deals they have on BF but the day after BF (Sat, Nov 25th) they always give a shopping bag and everything you can stuff in the shopping bag gets 25% off. I think they limit you to 1 watch and 1 perfume...OR if you are wanting 1 big item, they will give you 25% off of that 1 item. It says it is for the first 500 customers... I always see more than 500 bags! REALLY nice because you can take your time since it is Saturday and not BF!!! Especially if you are getting LOTS of small items to fit into the bag.

I am not sure exactly what deals they have on BF but the day after BF (Sat, Nov 25th) they always give a shopping bag and everything you can stuff in the shopping bag gets 25% off. I think they limit you to 1 watch and 1 perfume...OR if you are wanting 1 big item, they will give you 25% off of that 1 item. It says it is for the first 500 customers... I always see more than 500 bags! REALLY nice because you can take your time since it is Saturday and not BF!!! Especially if you are getting LOTS of small items to fit into the bag.

That sounds pretty cool! I don't live by one but my mom does. May have to make a trip out to mom's the next day if I have any energy left. It's a 3 hour drive. Gives me a good excuse to visit her and we are both shopaholics! Thanks for the info.