Which items are ticket items? Need to know for Preferred shopper program.

crix101

the personal shopper can not get the ticket items for you to my knowledge you will still have to stand in line for that item

Yeah, thats why I want to know which items I cant get. That why I can get my list together for him of the non ticket items that I want. I know I wont be getting an lcd tv or computer, but what about dvd's, cd's and camera's and such?

Yeah, thats why I want to know which items I cant get. That why I can get my list together for him of the non ticket items that I want. I know I wont be getting an lcd tv or computer, but what about dvd's, cd's and camera's and such?

I'm going to the same BB maybe we can work somthing out about being in line as I am gonna be camping out for the 32" TV and the desktop? PM me if your interested

Okay...what is this personal shopper thing? Only time I've heard of this is in clothing stores.

How does it work? What do they do for you at BB?

You can make an appointment with them and they will get whatever you need with the exception of bf ticketed items and they come and get you from the line bring you inside check you out so you get out of the store faster and don't have to fight the crowds for non-ticketed items. There aren't too many stores that have it you will have to call your local store and ask.

You can make an appointment with them and they will get whatever you need with the exception of bf ticketed items and they come and get you from the line bring you inside check you out so you get out of the store faster and don't have to fight the crowds for non-ticketed items. There aren't too many stores that have it you will have to call your local store and ask.

So if I'm looking on something that is going to be on sale at that time, just not a doorbuster, they would help me out with getting the item?

So if I'm looking on something that is going to be on sale at that time, just not a doorbuster, they would help me out with getting the item?

Yes they would. If it is a non-ticketed item all you have to do is contact your personal shopper BEFORE Wednesday night. Many times your personal shopper will give you there company email address and all you have to do is email them what you want.

For example last year I knew I was going to get a laptop and desktop so I emailed my personal shopper the items I would need with it that go fast like memory, Norton System Works and a few DVDs I wanted.

Yes they would. If it is a non-ticketed item all you have to do is contact your personal shopper BEFORE Wednesday night. Many times your personal shopper will give you there company email address and all you have to do is email them what you want.

For example last year I knew I was going to get a laptop and desktop so I emailed my personal shopper the items I would need with it that go fast like memory, Norton System Works and a few DVDs I wanted.

I'll look into that. Especially if we decide on a bigger item...I'd have issues with (a) being by myself and (B) getting it in and out of the car that early in the morning. Thanks!!

I'll look into that. Especially if we decide on a bigger item...I'd have issues with (a) being by myself and (B) getting it in and out of the car that early in the morning. Thanks!!

If you do the Personal Shopper Program they will help you with your stuff in loading it into your motor car. They will have you pull around to the dock and load it for you.