Polaroid CPM-300 Digital Camera and Photo Printer Bundle $49.99AR @ CircuitCity.com

Firemansgal311

Polaroid CPM-300 Digital Camera and Photo Printer Bundle

http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/detail/pcb/EC.PCB.PDC3070BUNDLE.JPG

Free shipping on orders $24 and up

PCB PDC3070BUNDLE

• 3.2-megapixel camera

• 3x digital zoom

• 1.5" LCD screen • Portable printer

• 4" x 6" prints in 38 sec.

• PictBridge-certified

Original Price: $119.99

You save: -$40.00

You pay: $79.99

Mail-in rebate(s): -$30.00

Price after

rebate: $49.99

Digital camera and printer bundle: Everything you need to take and print great pictures is in one box. This package includes a Polaroid 3.2-megapixel digital camera and Polaroid P310 photo printer.

3.2-megapixel camera: The Polaroid digital camera is perfect for taking pictures on the go. It delivers pictures with 3.2-megapixel resolution, ideal for emailing or for making 4" x 6" prints. You can also use it to record video clips and for web video conferences.

Zoom: The 3x digital zoom lets you enlarge details before or after shooting.

1.5" LCD: View pictures, watch movie clips and navigate menus on the 1.5" color LCD screen.

Memory: This digital camera comes with 8MB of internal memory, which holds around 9 pictures at the highest resolution. Get the most out of your camera by adding a 256MB or larger SD memory card. How much memory do you need? Click here to find out.

Easy downloads: Use the included USB cable to download pictures and video clips directly to your computer.

PictBridge-enabled: Simply connect the camera to any PictBridge-enabled printer to print pictures without a computer.

Photo printer: The Polaroid P310 photo printer lets you turn your digital files into durable, high-quality, 4" x 6" prints in as little as 38 seconds.

Portable: This portable printer plugs in anywhere for quick 4" x 6" color photo printing—no PC required. Designed to work either directly from your media card or connected to your computer through a USB connection, this photo printer and digital camera combo gives you the flexibility to edit images and print on the go.

Borderless printing: Print brilliant three-color borderless photos in popular sizes including 3" x 5" and 4" x 6".

Print standard: The Exif Print feature recognizes your camera settings for quick and simple printing.

Prints sizes: A6 card, Hagaki card, and 3 " x 5 " or 4 " x 6 " photo or post card

PictBridge-certified: Print photos from any PictBridge-enabled camera or camcorder with this capability

• 2 weeks later...
It is back on line. Is this decent for my 12 year old son? Help, so confused! I need to buy 3 cameras for my boys to take to Hawaii, but don't want to spend a fortune. I know they will definitely be used and abused. Any suggestions?? My biggest requirements are an SD slot and decent battery life and quality pictures. Please help. I love you guys!!