I want to get a laptop on BF

sadinuel

This is the first time that I'm going to the stores in BF, I want to get the laptop that bestbuy is going to have for sell, what should I do to be sure that I get it, I mean at what time I have to go to wait on line, in the store should I ask for the laptop or go directly and try to grab it. this is my first time:yup: please give me advice.

Plan ahead, and be prepared to get in line by at least 4-5pm Thursday. I believe others have mentioned that BB will pass out tickets in line around 4am or so on Friday morning. So as long as you have a ticket, there's no need to rush in and try to grab one.

Just make sure you have a good place in line (I wouldn't chance being past 4th or 5th in line).

I just bought a Dell laptop a few months ago, so that's no longer on my shopping list. Now I'm more in the market for one of those 50 inch TV's. :D

Good luck to you though.

You and 20,000 other GottaDeal'ers.

My advice is to:

1) Save your $$$

2) Wait until the CC/CompUSA ads are leaked before making final decisions.

3) If you're serious about getting a laptop, I would consider getting in line around 6-10PM.

4) Continue this discussion in our official laptop thread, don't forget to mention what city/state you're in and your budget.